RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
There's another thread on this. The dealer is REQUIERED to fill it. There is a notice put out by Ram on it.

As far as "Going down fast"... that doesn't sound right. I just hit 1000 mi today, and mine is only down about the width of the needle on the gauge.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,687 Posts
FYI. My truck has just under 1,400 miles on it right now. DEF gauge is just above the 3/4 mark.

·
Registered
360 Posts
was this at 100% when you guys got ur trucks? mine is probly at 35-40% when i picked up my truck.
Mine was at 100%. Due to the other postings on this topic, I was prepared to ask the dealer to fill it since all other fluids were full. The salesman made it a point to tell me that they filled for me so I did not have to bring it up.

·
Registered
360 Posts
There's another thread on this. The dealer is REQUIERED to fill it. There is a notice put out by Ram on it.

As far as "Going down fast"... that doesn't sound right. I just hit 1000 mi today, and mine is only down about the width of the needle on the gauge.
Same with me. I hit 1k yesterday and I am at the same point now.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Towing is supposed to use a little more. But really, it's a ratio to the fuel burnt.

Reactions: JAK
1 - 9 of 9 Posts