RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so bought a 14, the previous owner did not fill def at all, put in 2.5 gallons to get it home safely. Got home next day get the 200miles service def msg. Dealership has had it for 3 days, and have put on 2 new sensors, and attempted healing process to no avail, I have suggested draining ,refilling and completing process completely. Any other ideas at this point ? It had p2ba9 , and p20ee codes when I took it in (Bluetooth odb reader )

·
Registered
275 Posts
I believe the P20EE code required an updated SCR on the 2014s. I had that code in 2015 and my SCR was replace under warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So then them replacing the cat might be the solution.....my issue is they can't get countdown to reset...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly if I thought it would take i would go ahead and get sofaking stage 2 and straight pipe it. However the dealer that sold it is paying my local dealership so ill take their fix ...although the cat won't be in till Tuesday so out of 9 days they will have had it 7

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ended up needing 2 new sensors & to be dropped & refilled (as I had been asking them to do...they would clear it & run the 50 milles w/out draining so basically wasting my fuel).

Get the vehicle back today, lower it for my dad to get out & a Service Trailer break & air suspension came on....I am going to guess someone forgot a harness/plug when they were putting the tank in/out. Messaged my advisor @ stealership already but obviously they arent open. The few plugs I can see near the tank do seem to be pluged in...will clear the code (u1505) and see if it was just a flook, the air suspension is something i wish it didnt have

1 - 7 of 7 Posts