RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts
I guess culling 90% of the population of the state would have worked as well,

If you read one of Bill Gate's books from many years ago, he said to depopulate the earth you need to create a virus, create panic, control the press and sit back. Sounds like Covid to me as all this is still currently happening.

He's sitting and watching his musings. Just saying what he wrote about and current times.

If you read one of Bill Gate's books from many years ago, he said to depopulate the earth you need to create a virus, create panic, control the press and sit back. Sounds like Covid to me as all this is still currently happening.
"Do you remember when world leaders were fear mongering about a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and that last year there would be a horrible winter for them?

Well, it now looks like the OPPOSITE is happening. The vaccinated are the ones that are getting infected and dying with covid. And not only that, we are seeing crazy high levels of excess mortality that appears to be unrelated to covid.

There is some new data just in from Australia that really is a bombshell, proving that the vaccines are at best absolutely useless. In fact, they seem to be negative.

Get this, 100% of those hospitalized for covid in NSW Australia, were vaccinated. That's right. The unvaccinated made up 0% of people hospitalized for covid. Not a single unvaccinated person was hospitalized.

Remember when they said that the mRNA shots would protect people from being hospitalized? Well, just like with everything else they said, it turns out that was a lie.

Even worse, it seems to be that the more boosters people have had, the more they are in hospital.

It seems like this data is so bad for the mRNA shots that the Australian government has decided they will STOP reporting on the vaccination status of those hospitalized for covid."

He's sitting and watching his musings. Just saying what he wrote about and current times.
Which book was that? sounds like something someone twisted a statement to make it inflammatory to me...

factcheck.... more facebook BS

Not a big believer in FB. Don't associate with it much at all other than reconnecting with old classmate from 50 years ago.
two things FB is great for; FB Marketplace, I've bought and sold a bunch there, and much better than Craigslist, and keeping up with old co-workers and classmates, and finding out how people are doing, the rest of it you could flush down the toilet.....

Although I do get a laugh out of people that "think" they need to tell you who they are:LOL::LOL::LOL: If you know them, well you "know" them and they sure won't have to tell you;):unsure:

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.