RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have received your EcoDiesel please set up an account on Fuelly.com to track your mileage. There aren't any diesel 1500s on there yet, and it is a great tool for both tracking your usage and researching vehicles. They have apps for smartphones that make entering your info at the pump super simple.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have but still on the first tank. Range 500+ miles according to the truck.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Please include your location when you register. Us northerners that deal with the cold don't get nearly the mileage of the guys down south and it's always good to know where someone is at when looking at fuelly numbers.

·
Registered
13,684 Posts
Thanks. Didn't know that existed.

I'm not signing up because it means more fussing when I fuel up. I get free Iphones and service from a daughter that works for Verizon. When I get upset after pressing the wrong spot, throw it on the ground, she gets me another and gives me a lecture. I don't want that every time I get fuel.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I had my first fill up. I don't think my vehicle is showing up and not sure why. Take a look and let me know please. Below is a link to my log.

https://www.fuelly.com/driver/shaker223/ram-1500/updated

looks like 3 fill ups are needed. There are more ED out there than the 3 listed however we don't have enough fill ups.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had my first fill up. I don't think my vehicle is showing up and not sure why. Take a look and let me know please. Below is a link to my log.

https://www.fuelly.com/driver/shaker223/ram-1500/updated

looks like 3 fill ups are needed. There are more ED out there than the 3 listed however we don't have enough fill ups.
The link you gave is working and it looks like all the info is there. I didn't know about the 3 fill ups being needed either.

·
Registered
438 Posts
My vehicle does not show up publicly because it does not have enough fill ups. There is a way to show all vehicle but that is not the site default.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Im one of the Eco Diesels on there. I made my first fill up last week. No numbers reported yet. I guess it does need more than one to register the averages.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I did sign up but it's still only as honest as the poster. I see a lot of high mileage gassers and the one ED that is only getting 14mpg all highway? ?? If I wanted this motor to look bad it would be real easy to make a fake account and say i only get 250 to a tank and diesel cost $5gal. O ya and it cost way more to maintain. lol

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Too many truthful people out there for that to happen! If you got 30 guys who say one thing and 2 that say another, most people will believe the 30

1 - 20 of 23 Posts