RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets use this thread to post delivery dates and pics.

I took delivery in southern Indiana on 3.21.14. 4x4 Laramie with 5'7" box and the following options:

Nav, sunroof, air suspension, bucket seats, tow package, protection group, convenience group, rear defroster, block heater, side steps, anti-spin dif, park sense ft/rr

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3 copy.JPG

photo 3.jpg

photo 4 copy.jpg

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.jpg

Truck rides/drives great and I cant get over how refined it is - I am coming from a 2010 2500 bighorn with a cummins. Lie-o-meter read 27.8mpg average for the trip home.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
What make and model of bed tarp do you have on there? Looks great!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I'm jealous! That's a hell of a sharp truck! I ordered my Laramie limited on the 12th now I am told end of June at best they have a shortage of airsuspension parts and deisel motors. Lucky you! Lol

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
...I took delivery in southern Indiana on 3.21.14. Laramie with 5'7" box and the following options:

Nav, sunroof, air suspension, bucket seats, tow package, protection group, convenience group, rear defroster, block heater, side steps, anti-spin dif, park sense ft/rr
Congrats!

One thing I would be interested in knowing is the official payload printed on the Tire and Loading Information label on the driver side B-pillar. And if you ever get a chance to put the truck on a scale I'm curious to know the actual weight. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Lets use this thread to post delivery dates and pics.

I took delivery in southern Indiana on 3.21.14. Laramie with 5'7" box and the following options:

View attachment 143

View attachment 144

View attachment 142

View attachment 145

View attachment 141

View attachment 146

View attachment 147

Truck rides/drives great and I cant get over how refined it is - I am coming from a 2010 2500 bighorn with a cummins. Lie-o-meter read 27.8mpg average for the trip home.
Congrats ph363. I hope the Canada orders are built soon!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats!

One thing I would be interested in knowing is the official payload printed on the Tire and Loading Information label on the driver side B-pillar. And if you ever get a chance to put the truck on a scale I'm curious to know the actual weight. Thanks.
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I do have to say that this truck is much nicer than I was expecting, you wont be disappointed when you get yours.

The tires are printed at 44psi and 2601lbs max. Here is the load label:

photo.jpg

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
First.... CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!

Second..... I hate you. (lol)

Third.... I see the antifreeze is no longer the red stuff that was reacting with the hoses, and making the truck stink. (interesting)

Lastly.... I think you are the first official, verified ED I've read about. So, give us a review in a few days. (mine should be here in a couple weeks)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Cool! Nice truck!

·
Registered
213 Posts
That's a sharp looking truck and you must be one of the first to receive one. I have always liked white but just sold my white Denali pickup and our SUV is diamond white so thought I would try something different this time so opted for the deep cherry red.
Mine was in the "trim" category yesterday so hopefully will be shipped soon. Can't wait.

·
Registered
189 Posts
PH363,Nice truck,glad to hear one is finally out there.NOW GET OUT THERE AND DRIVE THE WHEELS OFF THAT PUPPY.Hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again. My daily commute is 100 miles and I bought this truck specifically for that. Ill be racking up miles in no time.

·
Registered
281 Posts
beautiful truck. i looked long & hard at that combo but trading in my 2013 sierra in diamond white, i wanted something a little different. looking at pix of yours now i'm a little sick.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Can smell the new car smell from Mars !
The white really looks sharp. And it has to look better in person. Congrats on one of the first 3 liter oil burners !

Marsman

1 - 20 of 310 Posts