RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spoke to customer service and they said they see a delivery date to the dealer of March 31....Now i only ordered it on March 2 and just received an email this morning stating it started production. Does this sound right to you guys??

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just got off of a chat with Ram Customer Support and they told me production hasn't even started on the EcoDiesels...they hope to start this month. I have an estimated ship date of 3/25. Let's hope this means things are close.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Anything is possible... but 4 weeks from order to deliver doesn't seem right. Right now... assuming no holds... it's been closer to 8 weeks. Normally, it's 4 weeks from order to build.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have the same question.
My ordered went in on Feb 21 and I received an order being processed and VIN# email on 2/27
Call customer service on 3/11 and they said it would be shipping 3/26 and it still says it’s in production schedule.

1500 SLT CREW CAB 4X4 (149 in WB 6 FT 4 IN box) Lone Star
3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel Engine
8-Spd Auto 8HP70 Trans
Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat
Premium Cloth Bucket Seats
Rear Window Defroster
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
MOPAR Katzkin Leather Seats
Rear Camera and Park Assist Group
Remote Start and Security Group
Comfort Group
Amplified Speakers w/Subwoofer
Protection Group
Uconnect 8.4A AM/FM/BT/Access
Luxury Group
Engine Block Heater

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mine was built on March 5th. I'm getting a delivery date of March 20th (tomorrow). I'll let you know if this is true. Keep in mind that mine is only 2 hours away from the plant.
If yours needs to be delivered by train, I don't think the delivery date is realistic. There are a lot of delays in the rail system and people are waiting weeks for deliveries.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My estimated delivery date was March 17th and I am still waiting. I am located in Michigan close to the plant.

***Update: Called dealer new ETA is 3/24***

***Update #2: Called dealer new ETA is 3/28***

·
Registered
360 Posts
Mine has been ready to ship since 3/13. It is not shipping until 3/22 due to limited rail car availability. All the oil being shipped due to a lack of pipelines is causing petro chemical companies to pay top dollar. So there it sits. It is at the Warren, MI assembly plant. I should fly up there and drive it back to Houston. I would get it faster.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Gave my dealer a deposit on February 8th (Saturday). Dealer placed the order on the 10th of February. Received word from my dealer today (3/20/14) that my ED with be delivered on Monday the 24th or Tuesday the 25th of March... that's next week!!!:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts