RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call me boujee, but these are teh hotness!
https://www.diamondcarmats.com/

My question is what is the color of our stitching on Ram Limiteds? White or Beige?

(I might get flamed for posting a product like this but here's the backstory.
1- I'm a GC, but I own the place, so I mostly do sales.
2- MY [partner drives an Escalade Platinum.
3- Some customers like to see flashy things, so it's wither these, or nice weather techs.)

Flame suit on :D

IMG_1009.JPG
IMG_1003.JPG

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not going to "flame" on you, I think everybody should do what they want/like with their vehicle(s)- you make the payments, you get to make the decisions on what you do/don't like. I don't think leather floor mats will hold up very well long term, though.

·
Super Moderator
3,823 Posts
I think everybody should do what they want/like with their vehicle(s).
^^^ this exactly
Some people jack their truck up, other slam them on the ground, some like a loud exhaust other sound proof for a loud stereo. I've seen lots of stuff on peoples trucks that look cool, would I do that to my truck...nope.
Compare the stitching in the seats to a white piece of paper. As long as the color is close and they're not right next to each other it will appear to "match"
I have the HuskeyLiner X-Act Contour floor mats, they are a lot nicer than the WeatherTech

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
First off, most of us here are old. We don't use terms like "boujee." And while we're still on boujee, us Cajuns and Canadians would never shorten and misuse the actual word.

Second: I'm really, really lazy. And what I see is hundreds of tiny crevices that will trap dirt and sand and be a nightmare to clean. However, your point about customers' perceptions would definitely outweigh my laziness.

But it does look really nice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts