RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess now that the warm weather is coming back, diesel fuel is going to come down in price. I paid $1.26 per liter today while at the same gas station regular gas was $1.28. Diesel was at $1.42 in February and March.

I hope this trend continues!!!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
It was only so high because of the long cold winter. Alot of furnace oil was burned up this winter and it comes from pretty much the same cut in the cracking unit when refining......diesel out on the rez is 99cents per liter

·
Registered
89 Posts
Canada is a big place and where I live in southwestern ontario diesel is still in the 1.40s. Same price it has been for months. Gas is up to 1.31 here. You will be paying more for diesel for a long time to come. One score of cheap diesel does not warrant the title to this thread.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Diesel here in oakville this morning was 135 and gasoline was 133.....pretty close
The big pioneer on trafalger is 135 minus 3 cents for over 100L purchase

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Canada is a big place and where I live in southwestern ontario diesel is still in the 1.40s. Same price it has been for months. Gas is up to 1.31 here. You will be paying more for diesel for a long time to come. One score of cheap diesel does not warrant the title to this thread.
It was in London Ontario. I was really surprised by the price.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Last winter I paid less for diesel than regular all winter here in Peterberia. Theoretically it should be cheaper, it's easier to refine, so hopefully the day will come where it's always less.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Even here in California right now diesel is less than regular.
I own a gas station and my wholesale price with taxes included is $0.18 less for diesel than regular right now. Pretty strange.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts