RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2021 Ram 1500 EcoD Laramie 4x4 crew cab ORP w/all the goodies
103 Posts
The Diesel Ram 1500 Is Going Away (msn.com)

So, will a person be able to order after the 1st of the year or will the stop letting you order then?? And will you need to order now???
Very disappointed. Over the years, I've leased most of my vehicles because I enjoy new ones every 3 years. But like this one so much was planning on keeping as it is a great vehicle. But will likely turn it back to Ram.

· Registered
103 Posts
GM will be the only game in town. LZ0 coming with 305/495 from the factory and a new 200,000 mile interval on that belt! I hate GM but if you want a 1/2 ton diesel that's the way to go.
While unfortunate, I'll likely be Chevy/GM 1/2 ton diesel owner in a year. :(

· Registered
103 Posts
I picked up a Gladiator Overland with the EcoDiesel last week and took advantage of FCA’s 0% financing. I got very tired of the anemic v6 and the repeated P0300 codes sealed the deal.

I said I’d pick up another EcoDiesel when the opportunity presented itself and I didn’t realize just how much I missed the power train combination.
That's a pretty cool rig. Wish they had that option when I went thru a couple of wranglers. Yes, that V6 penstar (and the earlier model) didn't do them justice.

· Registered
103 Posts
I ordered my 2020 EcoDiesel Longhorn for $54,000 though a dealer in Utah. It was $12,400 off MSRP. No haggling, either. They delivered it to me for $500 bucks.
That was a phenomenal deal!!

Reactions: biodiesel
1 - 4 of 4 Posts