RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been meaning to post my build thread for some time but just haven't had any spare time. (work, projects, traveling, 3 kids, wife, etc, etc)

Some of you know I ended up going with a RAM 2500 instead of the RAM 1500 diesel. I really wanted the 1500 diesel, however sometimes I tow trailers that are 10,000 pounds plus and needed the extra weight/power.

I always name my trucks (it's a family thing we do) so I'm please to introduce to you the Gray RAMdini! :cool:

2014 RAM 2500 Diesel 4x4 - Granite Crystal

Photos taken the day I bought it.

2014-ram2500-gray-stock1.JPG

2014-ram2500-gray-stock2.JPG

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New tire decision time... I was looking for something that was light weight with some agressive looks. 95% of what I do is highway driving. I wanted to go with BFG All Terrain KOs or Toyo Tires but I didn't want to kill fuel mileage at the same time.

I had it narrowed down to the BFG Rugged Terrain tires or Cooper Discovery ATP tires. hmmm.. ??

cooper-vs-bfg-tire1.JPG

cooper-vs-bfg-tire2.JPG

cooper-vs-bfg-tire3.JPG

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello BFG Rugged Terrains! - It certainly changed the entire look and feel of the truck. Thanks Discount Tires!!

The tires are awesome and I've been very happy with my decision. They are very quiet on the highway, I haven't noticed any loss in fuel mileage, and they look great!

ram2500-at-discounttires1.JPG

ram2500-at-discounttires2.JPG

·
Registered
149 Posts
You're truck is sick! I may carjack you one day in the parking lot :)

BTW nice finishing touch with the mud flaps. I really think you should get those fender flares, with those wheels....OH MAN!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Those rims look money!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts