RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks - well it's done been delivered. Got the truck yesterday afternoon. Got my file all together with the check list of all the items everyone contributed too...walked into the parking lot...saw the truck and melted. Screw the list I could hardly think. Finally got my act together enough to decide that its got to have some bling before I leave. Dealer gave me a great deal on Husky mud flaps and chrome bug deflector installed on the spot.
Truck is AWESOME! PERIOD!:D

The guys that detailed it left something to be desired. I'll talk to them about this. The dealer (sales Doug and service Steve) Kawartha Chrysler Kawartha Chrysler Jeep Dodge|Peterborough| Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in Peterborough, Ontario are awesome.
There is no deal for oil changes. The dealers here found out how much the oil and filter cost and stopped the incentive.
I found that the RAM box lids would rattle if you hit them. The service manager pointing out that the locking mech is on both sides and the newness means that you have to close it pushing on both sides or almost slam it shut. The screws used to hold the RAM boxes in were not tightened. Visibly you could see the washer not pressed in. Check yours to make sure they are tight on BOTH SIDES. On the top of the bed, passengers side, corner plastic cover piece was not installed correctly. They destroyed the tab that holds in on. Dealer has it ordered.
And that's all I found that could be an issue so far. More thoughts/pictures later as I get my $tuff together. Ordering 3D MAXpider mats and Dee Zee now. Will be spending hours figuring all the bits out.

Signed
Thrilled!

Reactions: Captainmal

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Let's see some pics! Lol

·
Registered
369 Posts
congrats....I actually, casually went thru the list.....I sat in the truck and pushed everything I could think of........and I have played with more since getting the truck.......you will love the 3D mats......they look great in the truck! my wife even loves them!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice looking truck, congrats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts