RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why would you put a drink holder in the door ? didn't even notice it until today, I guess if its a long ride the 2 beers in the console might not be enough and with the extra 2 in the door you wont have to reach for the cooler in the back seat and possibly have a wreck ! :confused:

·
Registered
391 Posts
generally the cup holders in the door on the newer cars seem to have been for bigger drinks. water bottles. gatorade type stuff. I know with the bucket seat/center console combo a gatorade bottle wont fit in the standard cup holders.

·
Registered
104 Posts
why would you put a drink holder in the door ? didn't even notice it until today, I guess if its a long ride the 2 beers in the console might not be enough and with the extra 2 in the door you wont have to reach for the cooler in the back seat and possibly have a wreck ! :confused:
Yep, too dangerous to keep grabbing for the cooler!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I use them on longer trips. I might have a cup of coffee in the console and a bootle of water in the door cup holder. It comes in handy.

·
Registered
13,970 Posts
Maybe on some models. Not on mine. I do stuff a coozie in the door holder for cold beer when I'm stopped.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Funny how they fit a can just perfectly!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Back in the day, I used to measure long trips by the beer, not the mileage. Of course that's back when if the cops did stop you for drinking, they would merely take your beers away and send you home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts