RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

What color did you choose for your EcoDiesel?

• Black

Votes: 22 10.3%
  • Black Gold Pearl

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Blue Streak Pearl

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Bright Silver Metallic

Votes: 18 8.5%
  • Bright White

Votes: 40 18.8%
  • Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Flame Red

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Granite Crystal Metallic

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Maximum Steel Metallic

Votes: 17 8.0%
  • Prarie Pearl

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • True Blue Pearl

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Western Brown

Votes: 6 2.8%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Be interesting to see the spread of colors EcoDiesel owners choose. I'm curious to see if this differs for the broader RAM community.

I've noted the 12 main colors. Sadly, I can't list all the two tone combos as the board limits poll lists to 15 items. ;) So if you're two-toning it, please know I still love you (almost went that route myself), just select the main color.

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
If I had a magic wand I would change mine to white. White is right.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've had 3 Rams in the past 5 years or so all of them have been White! It hides scratches and cleans up good!
Yep! This is also my third White Ram and besides hiding scratches and cleaning up well, I can also go longer between car washes without having a detrimental effect on looks!

·
Registered
505 Posts
I picked the Laramie in bright white with two tone silver metallic. Like Calicajun it was the only truck they had to choose from so the choice was easy. But it grows on you after a few days. Now I'm good with the paint job.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hmm... I'm the only one who opted for black gold so far. Not sure if it's a good thing (originality) or a bad thing (because everyone thinks its ugly)? Oh well, it's on a ship coming to me in Hawaii right now, I better love it!

·
Registered
50 Posts
OK, so now still tossing up colours.
I am getting an Outdoorsman but ordered with the Blue Streak Pearl with Black lower two-tone.
Now thinking about White with the lower Black. Easier to maintain and and still nice looking.
PNjplHp.jpg 1e1d5b33983710e8b17ac2ba4a7e5b0fx.jpg

THOUGHTS? Feedback?

·
Registered
214 Posts
OK, so now still tossing up colours.
I am getting an Outdoorsman but ordered with the Blue Streak Pearl with Black lower two-tone.
Now thinking about White with the lower Black. Easier to maintain and and still nice looking.
View attachment 957 View attachment 958

THOUGHTS? Feedback?
I have the the silver and black. I like the looks of the granite and black and cherry red and black. The cleaning sore spot will be the black no matter what the other color. Can't keep in the garage all the time.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts