RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
"we couldn’t think of a better way to test the new 2014 Ram EcoDiesel than to pit it against three expert downhill mountain bikers."

W...T...F?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Give it to me. Bet I'll beat the bikes. She looked like she was on her way to get her nails done.

·
Registered
13,970 Posts
...we couldn’t think of a better way to test the new 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel than to pit it against three expert downhill mountain bikers"

Was NOT that stupid to waste precious life watching that idiocy. A soap-box derby car would be just as acceptable. The title is oh so misleading as you assume they are actually going the same way.

It's about as applicable a test as someone throwing a rock off a cliff and then trying to drive to the bottom on a road and beating it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Go get'em Cap'n. I have one word to describe that vid. ===>Ghey.

·
Registered
121 Posts
...we couldn’t think of a better way to test the new 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel than to pit it against three expert downhill mountain bikers"

Was NOT that stupid to waste precious life watching that idiocy. A soap-box derby car would be just as acceptable. The title is oh so misleading as you assume they are actually going the same way.

It's about as applicable a test as someone throwing a rock off a cliff and then trying to drive to the bottom on a road and beating it.
Agreed. I want my time I just wasted back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts