RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edge Insight installed today, very simple install gang. Small flat tipped screwdriver to pry off the screw covers on the factory a-pillar and a 10mm socket to loosen the screws and about 5-10 minutes of your time.

The cable you see is the power cable, once the door is closed you can not see it or you can drill a hole in the factory pillar and feed it through.

Right now the Insight is not recognizing my truck, Jared is working on a update to send me to show a few PID's. Keep in mind this has not been officially released for the EcoDiesel yet. The Insight, pillar pod and adapter all are available through us and once the updates are final you simply update your unit.

View attachment 1600

unnamed7_zpsc80a3ece.jpg

View attachment 1601

·
Registered
391 Posts
so. Did they end up getting you the update for the CTS? ive got mine sitting here and it says it cannot detect ignition on. Id love to at least have it somewhat working. haha

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so. Did they end up getting you the update for the CTS? ive got mine sitting here and it says it cannot detect ignition on. Id love to at least have it somewhat working. haha
He sent me a email but I just got back from Canada a few hours ago so I have not had a chance to respond to talk with him. I will see if we can resolve it tomorrow.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After speaking with tech, we updated the unit and still did it. I went into domestic/other and it worked this time, just keep in mind very limited PIDs

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Received our update for our Insight, now connected to the EcoDiesel and showing a host of PID.s (yeah)........This is in testing right now and not ready for updating but I figured I would post just to let you know the update is coming real soon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You ship to canada? If so estimate cost to the following postal code v9n1g5. Thanks oh yeah reference cts insight package deal lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts