RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created a post and once saved realized I needed to add something. I clicked the edit button and was only able to edit my title and not the body. I then entered a reply and made the additions I could not make in the original post. After saving the reply I checked to see if the edit function worked for that however there wasn't even an menu option to edit the reply. I checked it with Edge and Chrome, same thing. This all occurred within 5 min of entering the original post..

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I created a post and once saved realized I needed to add something. I clicked the edit button and was only able to edit my title and not the body. I then entered a reply and made the additions I could not make in the original post. After saving the reply I checked to see if the edit function worked for that however there wasn't even an menu option to edit the reply. I checked it with Edge and Chrome, same thing. This all occurred within 5 min of entering the original post..
Same edit issue with this post.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never mind, my bad. I was using the three dot edit menu on the upper right. I never noticed the small text "Edit" next to the post time which works to edit the body.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts