RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I wanted to reach out here too because I feel like I’m getting ready for the fight if the century with FCA. 18 ED Laramie with 35k. Been in the shop at least 5 times for door handle failures with keyless enter and go. Simple touch to the handle and the doors unlock. Handles have been replaced twice (working on 3rd time) and still no answers. Approach the truck with no keys and grab the handles, the dash lights up like a Christmas tree and the radio boots up. Have the keys and the dah lights but the radio does nothing. Also, have an issue with radio erasing all presets randomly. Dealership keeps throwing parts and saying “we can’t find anything wrong”. Anyone else have issues similar? Really frustrating because I love my truck but tired of it being in the shop. Been on the phone with a “case manager” from FCA and feel like I’m getting more straight answers from ten dealership. Any help is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Outdoorsman EcoD CC w/6.4' 4X4
5,173 Posts
Electrical gremlins can be a real pain to find especially if they're intermittent.
I'll mention @RamCares and see if they can be of any assistance with your situation.

·
Registered
2016 longhorn 4X4
137 Posts
welcome(y) and best of luck, why i finally left my last truck (other brand), electrical gremlins are the worst 😢 :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts