RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the truck back from stealership after dealing with 4 day long def system issues and am now getting service trailer brake, service air suspension and service shifter. Is there a harness or anything that all of these might be in ? Really do not want them having this again any assistance would be awesome its a 2014 ecodiesel

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From what I was able to "learn" from the codes im guessing a harness or something into the ecm itself. Or the ecm itself

·
Registered
4,621 Posts
harnesses :
the second image is inside cab , above your left tibia.
loose nut in fuse box gives weird codes too.
images 4 and 5 , closer to area where dealer worked on your truck.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 2nd picture I did notice that one, and was trying to find a zip tie in my tool box. I also did forget to mention one other thing that may or may not be a issue, I have a cheap ODB bluetooth reader that I have used w/torque...On my other vehicles I leave these plugged in @ all times (out of laziness I guess). But from what I have been reading doing the research this may also cause issues. It appears the vulnerable harness is under the Drivers side front tire (slightly behind) I have read about this one being an issue...I was under there last night hunting for harnesses and did not see any issues but will probably dialetic & zip tie it as well

·
Registered
343 Posts
I had that same code after I hit a big pothole and the steering wheel was a little to the right.
I read on this in another forum that if you need an alignment, once you get the alignment that warning light can go away.
Got an alignment and the light did go away!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far I cleared the codes and have disconnected my bt odb while truck is off...no more codes, evidently the truck doesn't like odb sitting. I did zip tie the several sensors that were possible as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts