RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello..new to forum and thinking of ordering a new EcoDiesel.. Currently have a 2004 quad cab 1500 and im ready to upgrade...I get the Chrysler Employee discount due to a family member working at Chrysler...Has anyone bought a new EcoDiesel with the Employee pricing? I dont want to get a control number until i am ready to buy since they only last so long..was trying to see what kind of discount off of sticker people were seeing.

Chad

·
Registered
360 Posts
I purchased through a relative using the discount. 4.8% below dealer invoice was the price. Laramie 4x4 CB, Loaded except air suspension or Ram Box.

·
Registered
438 Posts
About 12% off of MSRP plus any rebates.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Msrp 67k paid 49700+taxes

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wating on my replacement truck. First one showed up without air ride. MSRP 49,795, EP is 43,242 minus 3000 incentives = $40242. I believe the control numbers are good for a year.

·
Registered
254 Posts
You will only be able to get a control number for FP, not EP. FP is 1% below invoice, EP varies up to 5% below. Your best bet is to find a dealer that will work with your control number and cut into holdback - they are out there.

·
Registered
173 Posts
You will only be able to get a control number for FP, not EP. FP is 1% below invoice, EP varies up to 5% below. Your best bet is to find a dealer that will work with your control number and cut into holdback - they are out there.
Not true. Brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, children, stepchildren, and some other close relatives are able to get employee price. Many of my relatives have purchased at EP.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got employee pricing on my truck and was able to negotiate an even lower price. Employee pricing was about 13% lower than the MSRP.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not true..i bought my current truck, wifes old car and her now town and country etc all on EE price

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got employee pricing on my truck and was able to negotiate an even lower price. Employee pricing was about 13% lower than the MSRP.
Im all ears...how did you go about doing that? I thought that was the best price you could get...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Im all ears...how did you go about doing that? I thought that was the best price you could get...
There is dealer hold back that can be negotiated too.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Not true. Brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, children, stepchildren, and some other close relatives are able to get employee price. Many of my relatives have purchased at EP.
You are correct. Immediate family members are eligible.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got an employee discount from close friend. Loaded SLT ED ; MSRP was $55,275 and the final cost was $41,034 with all fees in this price. Sales tax was extra. I live in rural Ontario but bought from Peel Chrysler in Miss. They beat my local guy by almost $3,000!

·
Premium Member
13,980 Posts
That's a 25% discount.

Holy schamoli ! That's unreal. Unreal.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I've always wondered about the spelling of " schamoli ".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts