RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My compressor went out so I replaced the compressor, valve block and all four shocks, checked and confirmed no leaks. Off-road 2 on my 2015 Laramie Limited won't work due to excess payload warning but the truck is empty. I attempted about two dozen times to calibrate the suspension using the rear lower control arm bolt to ground on the front and the forward lower control arm bolt on the rear. My calculation between ground and Center spindle is 15.5 inches. Any calibration settings I input into Alfa OBD give me excess payload warning and off-road 2 unavailable. Had an appointment at the dealer who canceled when I showed up for my appointment and wants to schedule 8 Days Later so I said screw it.

Anyone deal with this before? Ride height sensors? Control module?

Font Screenshot Number Parallel Document

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Red

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only obvious Insight I have from looking at the data are the ride height offsets, the driver side seems normal but the passenger side is really high by comparison. Here are a couple of screenshots of the pressures and thank you for your help. I did notice that the rear left pressure would drop out and Report zero but restarting the truck restarted the readings. The air mass pressure ride height reading diagnostic will also start to run but will not finish it just hangs using Alpha obd. Also the height sensor check fails intermittently in addition to the persistent payload limit exceeded c15da
Font Gadget Electronic device Communication Device Screenshot

Font Parallel Technology Electric blue Screenshot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts