RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealer just chuckled when I asked about it. Says he "We pretty much get MSRP on orders". To which I chuckled and told him I won't be buying one from him.

Another dealer says they offer through the credit union program. But he's the same dealer that told me they had several on the lot already (a month ago). Turns out they were 2500's. So he may not know his posterior from his left elbow.

What's been your experience?

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can become eligible for Chrysler "Affiliate Pricing" by joining Treadlightly.org. It costs $100. but is tax deductible. 501(c)

It is also quite possible that your employer makes you eligible and you don't even know it. Do some searching about the Chyrsler affiliate program.

Affiliate Pricing is; invoice-1%-incentives

Olli

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Is the dealer free to ignore/disallow that program? From the attitude of my local dealer they appear to be free to ignore the other buyers' programs.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Is the dealer free to ignore/disallow that program? From the attitude of my local dealer they appear to be free to ignore the other buyers' programs.
You have to find out from the buying service which dealers they have arrangements with and exactly how their program works. Only some dealers participate. The ones that do should have a sales person assigned to the program; the other sales people may be clueless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts