RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

i was looking for contact info for any recommended resources for extended warranty. Currently still within the 5yr 100k powertrain. I have a 6 year 60k extended but i am running out of mileage and want to extend to 100k at least.

Any suggestions for contacts?

·
Registered
394 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I too would like to hear from anyone that has successfully added on to their extended warranty. My 8 years is coming up on my 2015 Outdoorsman. I don’t think I’ll keep the truck without a warranty.

I know, I spend too much time on here reading about blown engines and many months in the shop..

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
All,

i was looking for contact info for any recommended resources for extended warranty. Currently still within the 5yr 100k powertrain. I have a 6 year 60k extended but i am running out of mileage and want to extend to 100k at least.

Any suggestions for contacts?
Hi: shaggn85... IMHO a warranty is a bet. The Mfg's betting you won't have to use it, and you're betting you will. Gamblers Anon is your friend.
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just extended my 2016 with 44,000, to 85,000 and three years with Maxcare $100 deduct for $2500. Went with Tom Winkels at Haye Jeep at 269 385 1116 Tom is very helpful! Give him a call!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts