RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 days left on 36 month warranty.

I have the extended ecodiesel settlement warranty.

They want $2,400 est. for 3 yr-36,000 mile max care plan. $100 dollar deductible.

I'm not sure if this is worth it,

Any thoughts on this?

In the past I've never bought an extended warranty on anything.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I have 4 days left on 36 month warranty.

I have the extended ecodiesel settlement warranty.

They want $2,400 est. for 3 yr-36,000 mile max care plan. $100 dollar deductible.

I'm not sure if this is worth it,

Any thoughts on this?

In the past I've never bought an extended warranty on anything.
I would assume that the two warranties will overlap so it's probably not worth it right now

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Does your truck require the AEM?
If this is the case you will get and extended warranty on the areas that are most likely to go bad

·
Registered
766 Posts
I paid $1650 for my 7/70 refundable warranty. Your quote seems excessive. Call Chrysler Max-Care as suggested above.

·
Registered
62 Posts
ahhhh, buying an extended warranty, hmmmm, nope, nope, heck no... if you had that AEM warranty recall job, those are the major items to go wrong... and your power train engine warranty is good for 100K, so, value for the money on the purchased extended warranty, nope...

·
Registered
766 Posts
Buy the refundable warranty. There's a lot of electronics not covered between the drive train and AEM warranty. With the refundable if you don't use it you get your money back. I do admit that there is less value now with the AEM warranty in the mix but if you want bumper to bumper, then the refundable is the way to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts