RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, on June 1st I ordered a 4x2 black monotone Longhorn with cattle tan interior and 392 rear. On train now with july 7 arrival date. Super excited, especially since reading all these forums. taking to Speed and Truck world right away for a 2' level kit, westin bull bar, 325/60r18 terra grapplers with 970 series moto blk/machine rims and flat blk bush wacker fender flares. I have a mobile personal training company here in Miami so I basically go to peoples homes all day and work out of my truck bed, I have about 300lb of equipment in truck bed year round,,,do you guys think that will make the back sag?? should I add a 1" block to the back to accompany the 2" level kit??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Truck landed at dealership today!!!! Pick up tomorrow : ) then I drop it off at 'Speed and Truck World" for the other goodies on Friday. Hopefully good to go all the way monday.... anyways, that was pretty fast right?? ordered June 1 and delivered july 9

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mine should be delivered to the dealership tomorrow afternoon.

Reactions: Virgilio

·
Registered
95 Posts
Truck was delivered to the dealer, so we got to see it today for the first time. Got a couple of surprises. The tow mirrors turn upright for when you are towing. But the big surprise what that on the window sticker it states that this truck was built for my wife????? WTH with that? I guess if your first name starts with an "A" you get top billing.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Truck was delivered to the dealer, so we got to see it today for the first time. Got a couple of surprises. The tow mirrors turn upright for when you are towing. But the big surprise what that on the window sticker it states that this truck was built for my wife????? WTH with that? I guess if your first name starts with an "A" you get top billing.
Great, another EcoD in North Carolina. Congrats on your new truck. Since it was build for your wife now she will have to pay the tax and make the payments. Put yourself on the member map.

Oh BTW guys, we need pictures or it's all just so much bull.

·
Registered
95 Posts
We should have some pictures on Monday when we pick it up. Today it was still in the shop covered in plastic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts