RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gotten several voicemails from Ram Customer service over the past week. They didn't really say what they were calling about, just to call back and left a reference number. I assumed it was some sort of survey regarding the recent recall warranty work I had done, so I didn't really make it a priority to call them back.

Finally called when I was home today and I spoke with the Ram rep. She asked if I had opted to have the factory side steps(which were part of my Limited package) deleted on my truck. I said that I had. She said there was some sort of issue where they charged people or didn't credit them for side steps even though they had them deleted. She said that she didn't know if they were included in the final price of my truck or not, but that Ram was issuing a credit for the price of the steps. She asked me to verify my mailing address and then said I should receive a check in the mail in the next 2-3 weeks for $600.

Not a bad way to start the morning. I know that I did not pay for the side steps in the price of my truck. I was pretty careful about checking that. What I am unsure about is if I received a credit for them in the price I paid or not. I will have to go back and look again. Either way, pretty nice of them to give me $600 back without having to do anything. Anyone else get this call?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
That would be awful nice! It shows deleted right on my window sticker I just looked.....mine shows 750 credit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts