RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU BOUGHT THE WRONG TRUCK.This is what I say to myself when I see someone driving a new Ford,GM or Toyota.Since getting my EcoD Laramie,it's given me a little attatude.It just seems so far ahead of anything else on the road.Almost feel bad that so many are so brand loyal they will never own a Ram,Almost.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ha! I had a guy ask me today how I like my Hemi. He was under the impression that the dual pipes out the back only came with that engine choice. He learnt better today.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I was filling up yesterday and a gas Silverado guy was on the other side of the pump asked how the MPG was. I said "It's my first tank and drove it a little hard to break it in and only managed 23.5". He had a confused look.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ha! I had a guy ask me today how I like my Hemi. He was under the impression that the dual pipes out the back only came with that engine choice. He learnt better today.
My Laramie has no EcoDiesel badging on it. Local Police officer came over and looked at truck. She really liked it. She also asked how i like the Hemi. Her jaw dropped when i popped the hood and she saw the 3.0L EcoDiesel.

·
Registered
255 Posts
lmao nobody ever believes me that I average 9L per 100km with this beast. They think I am trying to make it sound impressive...And then they get in and are like what tha FFFFF. Honestly all other 1/2 ton trucks are blowing hardcore. The ecoboost is only 2x4 and they are there having serious intercooler issues with water entering the intake manifold. Chevy is just a write off. They need to fire everyone in there head office. Still trying to save there gas guzzling Vortec (which I have to say is super relaibale but sucks on gas).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts