RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else experiencing the claim tracking on the settlement website not working? I keep getting the "spinning wheel" when I enter VIN & claim number.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Is anyone else experiencing the claim tracking on the settlement website not working? I keep getting the "spinning wheel" when I enter VIN & claim number.
Hey, I know this feeling... Have you called the 800 number? Sometimes, I've gotten better response through the call.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've been trying to get through the portal for the last 5 days and just 6 dots doing weird spinning. A couple of weeks ago it showed all my stuff in and check in 6 weeks.

·
Registered
212 Posts
This may not be pertinent, but we have two jeep Grand Cherokees and a Ram 1500. the Jeeps are part of my wife's business. We filed all the claims when back when, and received the checks for the Ram and one Jeep. I don't deal with her jeeps and forgot about it thinking she would be in touch with FCA. A few weeks ago I remembered it and mentioned it to her, and sure enough, she had totally forgotten the other Jeep. To her defense, she stays extremely busy, so she called and was told they did not know why she didn't have the check, and would escalate. A couple more weeks went by, and I reminded her this time. She called and more of the same, and no check. She called again last week and finally found someone with some sense. The Jeeps, being corporate cars, require copies of titles I think, as well as letter from the company saying my wife is authorized to do this. There may have been a third item as well, it escapes me now. This may be her fault, she told the original FCA rep when it was all approved to apply the same info to the other Jeep. The moment I heard that I laughed and told her that made too much sense. Sure enough, this last rep caught this, so all the paperwork is in now and waiting on the green check mark.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts