RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Surprisingly, the paperwork piece went quick and smooth. I submitted the initial claim on Friday and received the claim number the same day. On Monday, I received an email that they needed a picture of my window sticker for proof of registration. I had sent in the paperwork, instead. My fault. I sent in the picture and within a few hours I had received the offer letter. Today I was able to get the paper notarized and sent in. I had the AEM install done on the truck on Saturday, so assuming the dealer notifies FCA soon, I'm hoping to have the money in a couple of months.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I checked the claim this morning and it is in 'Settlement Check Mailed' status. Yay! That went a lot smoother than I expected. Now to see if I actually get the check in about 6 weeks as the website states.
I originally requested 1 check and the website was stuck on hourglass next to settlement check mailed at bottom of list since Jan 28. I chatted via that page on Mar16, requested change to 2 checks. Mar 18 the hour glass disappeared. Check for $3,075 (single check amount if prior owner didn't claim) dated Mar 23 arrived Mar 26. I don't know if something I did flushed the single check out, or if it was just a coincidence. Glad it's all done with after starting this back in Jan 2019

·
Registered
42 Posts
I originally requested 1 check and the website was stuck on hourglass next to settlement check mailed at bottom of list since Jan 28. I chatted via that page on Mar16, requested change to 2 checks. Mar 18 the hour glass disappeared. Check for $3,075 (single check amount if prior owner didn't claim) dated Mar 23 arrived Mar 26. I don't know if something I did flushed the single check out, or if it was just a coincidence. Glad it's all done with after starting this back in Jan 2019
I was never asked about receiving one or two checks, but I didn't start the process until a couple of weeks ago. Maybe they are finally caught up on the previous owner paperwork. The offer letter only listed the $3,075 amount, so the previous owner must not have filed a claim. I'll keep an eye on it and see how it goes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What a nightmare this process is. I submitted my claim on Feb 10, received the letter and had it notarized and retuned on the 11th. The 17th had the flash done and on March 14 submitted the paperwork I received from the dealer showing the AEM was done (dealer didn't give me anything at time of AEM being done). My status still shows that the work wasn't performed. I called and they said they are waiting for the dealer to submit this was done, I explained to them I sent it all in. She looks at all the email correspondence and says, oh you did I'll get this escalated. Anyone else having this issue, or am I missing something??

·
Registered
40 Posts
What a nightmare this process is. I submitted my claim on Feb 10, received the letter and had it notarized and retuned on the 11th. The 17th had the flash done and on March 14 submitted the paperwork I received from the dealer showing the AEM was done (dealer didn't give me anything at time of AEM being done). My status still shows that the work wasn't performed. I called and they said they are waiting for the dealer to submit this was done, I explained to them I sent it all in. She looks at all the email correspondence and says, oh you did I'll get this escalated. Anyone else having this issue, or am I missing something??
I had same issue. Dealership service Dept (LAME) did not send the report in. They must send it in not just give you a service tag with AEM showing as complete. I believe it involves hooking up the vehicle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You are not the only one having issues, i had my done October 8th 2019. Had all the paperwork from dealer with new stickers installed on the truck, kept checking the system---not completed. Called in early December FCA said not done go back to the dealer, go back to dealer, guilty looks all around, appears they had an issue on some early trucks. Took truck back to service and uploaded to system again. No change in FCA not done early January 2020, called, said go back to dealer--- i said no and uploaded documents to them. About a week later called and they said your claim is now in check writing. Called last week since no check----lawyers are holding your check, dealer info is not correct there is no final date of work completed in system. Called dealer again, they state they have 20 of us with issues. They offer they have submitted mine 16 times and it's been rejected every time. They said this time FCA says they did not scan the old emissions tag into the system and it was not part of the initial instructions but was added later along with other instructions. Now FCA rejects them asking for something different each time, WACK-A-MOLE game and ME and the dealer are not getting paid after 6 months. Sent email to Hans/Bergman Monday, no answer from them so far. EGR update today, should be interesting how this goes.

·
Registered
1 Posts

change for EN/USA at top left ,
then type in your Vin , and see outstanding and completed recalls .
Just put in the VIN. It say V08 was done but not V07. Would V08 be completed if I brought it in after it came out, bypassing V07 altogether? That's what I'm guessing.

201 - 212 of 212 Posts