RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well had a bad day with my ram....lady locked brakes in front of me in the rain....was able to maneuver and brake away from her , but unfortunately kissed the guard rail....at this point I'm thinking of not involving insurance ($1000 deductible) what I'm asking is that a good decision? Only damage is pictured, suspension and handling are fine as is alignment
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
That's rough the trim around the wheel well protrudes slightly it appears to be slightly bowed. My guess is that repair is roughly around $2,300 but my pricing is a bit outdated it's a tough call.

Reactions: ajb3015

·
Registered
2015 Bighorn, CC, 6'4", 4x4, 3.55
756 Posts
Yeah, that's a tough call. Sorry to hear about your misfortune

·
Registered
2016 Laramie Limited Crew Cab 4x4 with Deleted Air Suspension and GDE Hot Tune. 262,000 KM.
2,114 Posts
My wife did the same amount of damage when she hit a small deer a year and a half ago. Around $4500 in Ontario Canada
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2016 Laramie Limited Crew Cab 4x4 with Deleted Air Suspension and GDE Hot Tune. 262,000 KM.
2,114 Posts
Hi: Ecosparky... Did you get some dear meat?
Dieseldragon North shore of Lake Erie.
No. I had to leave the deer for the police to see it for themselves to confirm to my insurance co which took several hours. Then they call the county to "dispose" of it.
But I do hope to get some dear meat tonight if the old girl is game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts