RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered on 2/3. VOTS status changed to "shipped". ETA to dealer 4/7. Two weeks seems long from Warren, MI to Houston, TX but I don't have any experience with this type of shipment. Anyone have a comment?

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
Don't think they ever processed any U.S. orders before 2-7-'14. Unless my memory failed and I'm too lazy to look back, your dealer ordered it for you later.

No clue how it lays out on shipping. Mine came in this morning and was ordered the first day that was possible.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Now that my vehicle is being shipped how do I get to view the window sticker and the VIN?

·
Registered
290 Posts
JAK,

Do you have a railcar number? I work for Union Pacific here in Fort Worth, be interesting to see which way they run the shipment and will also give me an idea when mine would get here if it ever starts my way.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Now that my vehicle is being shipped how do I get to view the window sticker and the VIN?
Your dealer can give you the VIN. If you google Ram VOTS you can enter the vin for the window sticker i believe. Not 100% sure cus Im Canadian and Ram VOTS treats me like a guy with a dark tan in the 1800s.(with prejudice)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
2 weeks is about right. It's on a train, and will have to be off loaded... and then wait for a truck to take it the rest of the way. It could be faster... but it could be longer. Also... Capti is right. The official first order date was 2-7. SO... if your dealer took an order before that... it was just on paper, and not really in the system. AND, because of that, who knows when they actually inputted the order.

As far as your window sticker... put your full vin at the end of the link below, and you will get it. also... the bottome one is the build sheet.

Window Sticker

http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Build sheet

http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thanks for the help guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts