RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my order roughly 10 weeks ago, but it was not officially placed by the dealer until mid May.
Dodge/Ram can be a pain to order through, from the site inaccuracies of options, to options only available on certain trim levels and other things.
Oh well!

After hearing all week about my EcoDiesel sitting in Portland, got a call today that it had arrived.
Nice bit of Birthday news!

I pick it up tomorrow, but had to go down and take a peek.

White Laramie 4X4
Quad cab
6'4" Bed
Lots of other stuff
(wanted air bags, no go with quad cab)
(stuck with 20" rims due to 3.92 gearing, on Craiglist soon, unless You WANT THEM!!!)

Here's hoping Ram treats me well.
-Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Happy Birthday Kevin. That's one nice BD present! Welcome to the forum and welcome to Ram. You have chosen for yourself the best pickup on the road.

·
Registered
51 Posts
yah.. Mine is still sitting in Portland since about last Monday.. No semi's I guess can make the 160 mile jaunt over the mountains to bring it to me here in Bend before I go on vacation.. GRRRRR.. btw nice truck ya got there.. I wanted white but the GF put the x on that idea so I told her I ordered RED.. the other color that was on the "no fly" list.

actually ordered the Graphite with silver bottom but she doesn't need to know I caved to her wants...

Ordered on 5/20 and sitting in PDX, thinking about a black ops style mission to bring her home... buahhhahha (evil laugh while rubbing my hands together)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts