RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted a printed brochure because it is hard to drool on a downloaded version. My local dealer said that Ram did not provide them with brochures but that I could order one online. I did that a while back and received it yesterday, well into the 2014 model year. Trouble is that the brochure is for 2013! Sometimes I wonder about Ram marketing. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
281 Posts
They need to get with it if they want to sell trucks! The Build and Price thing on the www sucks. The 2014 brochure is 4(really 2) pages. And I too, would like a real paper brochure! It's so hard to figure the trim levels and what is really included and such. Why is the longer bed $2000. more on a Big Horn but only $300 more on a Laramie? Why do the want to sell you "remote start" for $200. on a Laramie when it's included in that trim level?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I had this same thing happen to me when I tried to get information on the 2014 RAM 2500! I got the media kit for the 2013 RAM 2500.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They need to get with it if they want to sell trucks! The Build and Price thing on the www sucks. The 2014 brochure is 4(really 2) pages. And I too, would like a real paper brochure! It's so hard to figure the trim levels and what is really included and such. Why is the longer bed $2000. more on a Big Horn but only $300 more on a Laramie? Why do the want to sell you "remote start" for $200. on a Laramie when it's included in that trim level?
There is a 45-page 2014 brochure on the 1500 we can download which is what I thought they would mail me. Half of it looks like display ads but there is some good info there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts