RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can now say I have a rail car number. After 23 days sitting in some lot in Michigan and ridiculous calls to the dealer and customer service the truck is on the way, my contact in Michigan came through for me.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Congrats.

How far away is it??

I was in the same situation. My truck was shuttled to Flatrock MI. (a shipping yard) and it sat for 2.5 weeks. Then, last Friday, it was sent down to Toledo... and it sat for 4 more days. Then FINALLY a miracle. It got transported via a truck. Originally, it was supposed to get on a train... but I guess I yelled enough, that they got it out.

Assuming no issues... I will have mine today.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Copy that Doc, I'm picking up at 10 AM. Had to stop and put $5.00 in the Hemi so I won't run out on the way to the dealer...

Reactions: gleb

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Haha thats funny 5bucks so you didnt run out.....lol i did the same thing....**** the dealer lol

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nice, I'm still waiting to get my VIN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was loaded yesterday so between Michigan and Chicago I am blind. Once it hits Chicago and lands on our system I can track it then.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Congrats man! Great looking truck...nice seeing a place that accually has green grass and trees and everything's not still dead from the winter! I gotta move south

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was taken at the folks place, everyone has a sprinkler system and everyone uses it. One of the great things about an h.o.a you can't have a brown yard, lol.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Nice. Happy to see another delivery.

I've been driving mine for almost a week now... and it's been returning awesome MPG's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts