RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, So after waiting what seamed like an eternity in shipping I have my truck 3 weeks and put 1000 miles on her. ( No Name Yet)
I am not sure how long the break in period is but she seams to be running smoother and more power full then when I first got her.
I have averaged 23 MPG with a combo driving of 50% city 50% highway. DEF gauge is still at 100%. I have owned 5 Dodge Rams in the last
20 years including a 2007 2500 Cummings, a couple of 1500 Hemi's and a 1500 with a 318 cu.in. and this is by fare the best of the lot. Do wish
I kept the 2500 with the 5.9 Cummings as a second truck. That monster ran on anything and no emissions.

Anyway, the comfort, Infotainment system, the driveability, and storage are all heads above the competition.
I have not, knock on wood, experienced one issue with the truck.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Drive it like you stole it. This kind of thing drives me nuts when I can't find a problem but the old adage is if it ain't broke...don't fix it, might work?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
OK, So after waiting what seamed like an eternity in shipping I have my truck 3 weeks and put 1000 miles on her. ( No Name Yet)
I am not sure how long the break in period is but she seams to be running smoother and more power full then when I first got her.
I have averaged 23 MPG with a combo driving of 50% city 50% highway. DEF gauge is still at 100%. I have owned 5 Dodge Rams in the last
20 years including a 2007 2500 Cummings, a couple of 1500 Hemi's and a 1500 with a 318 cu.in. and this is by fare the best of the lot. Do wish
I kept the 2500 with the 5.9 Cummings as a second truck. That monster ran on anything and no emissions.

Anyway, the comfort, Infotainment system, the driveability, and storage are all heads above the competition.
I have not, knock on wood, experienced one issue with the truck.
Your past the 500 mile, non-breakin period Chrysler specs... which apparently isn't actually a breakin period...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts