RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Might take awhile, they've only been in the consumers hands for a little over a month.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yeah I was doing the math even If you drove 600 miles a day 6 days a week. thats 3600 miles they've been out since late March. so I'm guessing at most someone could be at 32k-33k miles but I doubt it. I'm at 7,800+ now

·
Premium Member
13,980 Posts
For the few years I delivered fire-safety and instruction trailers my trucks did just over 100,000 each year. I was "part time" mostly. No clue what the full time guys did. Remember a Cummins I looked at one night at a truck stop. He was a boat hauler running San Diego to the East Coast. His truck was not very old and he was just a few thousand miles under the million mark.

It is conceivable one of those early builds for the press and for testers has over 50K on it. Never found anyone actually owning one to ask.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm almost to 8,000
That's pretty good!

For the few years I delivered fire-safety and instruction trailers my trucks did just over 100,000 each year. I was "part time" mostly. No clue what the full time guys did. Remember a Cummins I looked at one night at a truck stop. He was a boat hauler running San Diego to the East Coast. His truck was not very old and he was just a few thousand miles under the million mark.

It is conceivable one of those early builds for the press and for testers has over 50K on it. Never found anyone actually owning one to ask.
Wow, that's amazing! I wonder if anyone with an ED is doing something similar. Good call, TC's 1500, on the math. I didn't think of it that way, but yeah, I guess 50K is quite a bit.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And a photo of what? ...the truck? ..the odometer? I'd expect there would be zero visual difference at this point, given how youthful the trucks are...
Elizabeth Hurley in a bikini. Barring that, the In Console display.

Are you on medication by any chance?
Not as far as you know.

·
Registered
89 Posts
My 2014 Work vehicle was put on the road in June -- started off with 200 kms .. It's now at 35000 kms..

My 2015 ED started off at 40 kms Dec 19. Now has 400 kms..

·
Registered
579 Posts
Want to see a pic of my tail pipe?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts