RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there Ram fans, the time is almost here. As we all know, there's truck-haulin trucks haulin haulin-trucks. We all saw the pictures/video and have probably pestered the hell out of our various methods of tracking our vehicles. Trucks will be arriving soon, and the lucky few who got their trucks built already will surely be happy to show them off. LETS GIVE THEM A CHANCE!!!

This will be a relatively modest contest because it's so limited to participants. I'll provide a $10 fuel card for a prize. I didn't ask the rest of the admin if there's plans for a real contest, so this one is entirely on me and the whole concept is very much subject to drastic change for future contests. FOR NOW, I'd like to drum up some pics/videos/comments/stories about the vehicles, so I'm going to make this contest about those. I want you all to send me (once you have the truck, I'll get to that in a minute) your entries, and once the end of the month rolls near, I'll post all the entries so we can vote on them. I'm probably going to attach a survey and use that to keep score. Most votes wins!

Rules:
Must include at least 1 full exterior photo, with homemade sign that says "Ram1500Diesel.com" and your forum Username. A video is ideal and in the event of a tie, the admin(who cannot enter) will determine the best submission based on presentation. SO, it has to be YOUR truck truck and simply having a more valuable model won't do it. Effort matters. I'm also waiting on my own truck to play with, so if you do something brazen like...say...put a massive "Ram1500Diesel.com" sign in the back of your truck and videotape yourself blowing donuts in your new truck? You're probably lookin at a fuel card.
***Minimum 3 photos OR 1 30-second video. Must include homemade sign with website/username and Ecodiesel badge(I don't care which badge). Something in one of those photos should basically prove that it's your truck. Example: the truck with your homemade sign(can be a hunk of old cardboard and written in grease for all I care) and you're holding it up. OR, maybe your sign is taped to your dog and he's in the back. Or maybe it's hooked onto your favorite toy and your sign is in there somewhere. Make it look good, the better it looks the more it'll be seen!!!
submissions can be sent attached with subject as "ROTM" to:
E-mail: [email protected]

OR, you can upload them somewhere else (like YouTube for video) and send me the links in private message with the subject as "ROTM".

No need to include your mailing address yet, I might use an online method for the prize if I can find one.
UPDATE: The prize was bumped up to $35 in fuel cards by the Ram1500Diesel.com admin staff! Get your entries in and you have a chance to win enough fuel for that first joyride!!!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
COOL.

Now we just have to find if anyone got their truck yet. LOL

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great idea EgoDiesel!!!!! YES we are going to host a Truck of the Month contest once the truck hits dealers and members garages. We're going to drop another $25.00 into this contest as well!! I'm looking forward to seeing the entries!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great idea EgoDiesel!!!!! YES we are going to host a Truck of the Month contest once the truck hits dealers and members garages. We're going to drop another $25.00 into this contest as well!! I'm looking forward to seeing the entries!
Thanks a lot c_k!!! $35 is more than enough fuel to turn the tires a few times, so hopefully we'll get some submissions to tide us over until our own deliveries!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
First on the block!

I didn't expect my order for several weeks although I had heard the first EcoDiesels would be arriving this weekend. Well, the Head Ram must have favored me because I got a little surprise this morning! And she's a beauty!! Before breaking her in I wanted to snap a few pics of her around the place for you guys.

First impressions are important and this was a memorable one. Her smooth, hard, glossy finish just begged me to run my hands along her. Her diesel purred so demurely that I could barely hear it. She's more petite than I had imagined but that just adds to the charm. I'm in love! I can't wait to get her dirty. My wife is a wee bit jealous. ;)

·
Registered
575 Posts
First on the block!

I didn't expect my order for several weeks although I had heard the first EcoDiesels would be arriving this weekend. Well, the Head Ram must have favored me because I got a little surprise this morning! And she's a beauty!! Before breaking her in I wanted to snap a few pics of her around the place for you guys.

First impressions are important and this was a memorable one. Her smooth, hard, glossy finish just begged me to run my hands along her. Her diesel purred so demurely that I could barely hear it. She's more petite than I had imagined but that just adds to the charm. I'm in love! I can't wait to get her dirty. My wife is a wee bit jealous. ;)

Drive like Hell man! That Rooster looks like he is going to challenge Bigfoot.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! I have a right mind to count this as a submission just because its hilarious and clever.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
LOL! I have a right mind to count this as a submission just because its hilarious and clever.
I don't know..... I think he's trying to fool us with a 2500.

·
Registered
189 Posts
COME ON MAN,we already know what they look like but how does she sound? Does she go Varoooom Varoooom or more like Hummmm Hummmm.I hope you got rooster poop on your knees from driving it.WELL DONE!

·
Registered
102 Posts
First on the block!

What's your mod plans for that guy hmm? I'm thinking HIDs and maybe some more chrome ; )

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I think there is only 2 trucks here officially. You should just postpone it... and make next month the inaugural running of the "Truck of the Month" here. Hopefully by then... we will have a few dozen.

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
Heh...I'm going to have me tomorrow. Promise to take some pictures here at the house. Cap goes on Saturday morning and maybe more pictures then.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Bump for Friday! 3 days left!!
My truck is built but sitting near Warren. Too bad I don't know a Ram employee who could visit it and snap a photo. In fact, I'll bet Ram could make a good side income with that service.

April's EcoDiesel of the Month should have many contenders!

Question: If we enter and don't win can we enter again in another month?

·
Registered
151 Posts
For sure, we'll pick a new winner every month.

My truck is built but sitting near Warren. Too bad I don't know a Ram employee who could visit it and snap a photo. In fact, I'll bet Ram could make a good side income with that service.

April's EcoDiesel of the Month should have many contenders!

Question: If we enter and don't win can we enter again in another month?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts