RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post, new to the eco but have have the CTD's since 99. Changes in life just couldn't justify having a 1 ton 4x4 CTD any more. I debated heavily between the Ford EcoBoost and the Ram EcoDiesel. My son got a Ram a few week ago and a co-worker got a 5.7 Ram a few months ago and I really liked what I saw in them. Thye opertunity came up so I decided to make the switch. That was last week. It's the Black metalic and it is beautiful. I have name it Fancy Pants. The sad part is yesterday afternnon it took a pretty good beating from a masiive hail storm. There's nothing you can do to stop it from happening and I've already started the claim. ANd on top of that, I setup a detail kit with overything I need to keep it nice, ready to access, and it all came in yesterday moments before the storm. Just keep rollin is all you can do.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome to the club. We like pictures.... 😁

Sorry about the hail damage. Hopefully insurance will get it fixed up.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Lone Star Edition , so ,,, when you read about Big Horn model , you will know it is justlike yours ,
the Lone Star is the Big Horn but sold in Texas .
Welcome to the site .

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a Texas history nut, and all about Texas everything, so having the Texas badge was part of the decision process. Insurance claim has alredy been started. Hopefully all will work out fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts