RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys this is my first time posting on the forum and also my first time buying a truck.

I went into the dealership a couple days ago after hearing about the 0% financing going on. I am a huge fan of the 20161500 ecodiesel outdoorsman truck.

The dealer quoted me $682 per month for 84 months without payments for 90 days. Im not to knowledgeable, so i was hopping to get a second opinion, what do you guys think of that? The truck is pretty much fully loaded, comes with back up cam, front and rear sensors. The only thing i can think of that it doesn't have is air suspension and alpine speaker system,

Please let me know what you guys think and if you're comfortable sharing you package with me so i can compare

BTW I'm located just outside of Toronto

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
682 x 84mo is 57,288. That's Laramie or Longhorn territory unless things changed a lot since I shopped for mine. And your last thing was, no air suspension or even premium sound? Sorry if it bursts your bubble but still seems high. However if it's what you want sometimes you pay a little more to get something you like, to each his/her own. I could *maybe* have saved some on my truck but it was the only one with a 100% perfect options list (I'm real picky) and delivery was cheap and it was fairly close. But I also waited until late 2015 and got 0%, only a 60 month loan, it's only July right now but if you're not REAL picky like I was, you may be able to hold out for a better deal on a similar truck late 2016 when they're gettin desperate to get rid of them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah sounds like thats way too much man. When i bought mine a few months ago there were pretty substantial rebates which to my knowledge are still up but i got the quad cab tradesmen with some adds i got in on the deal but i had 13k in negative equity from my last car, and i pay less then that so id think you should be around 600 a month. and idk if im right but i feel like the 0% isj ust for 60 months financing and of course if your credit is 700 plus. In my area in oregon they have a red laramie with the rebates at 46,990 whish with a 3.99 percent at 84 months is 642 so i think your getting screwed. I think your paying too much IMO.

·
Registered
329 Posts
You can get a decked out Laramie, after the discounts for around $55,000 CAD. Air suspension, Rambox, leather and all, for that price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts