RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Jberg , time to ask them : " Have you ever seen a customer jump at you over your counter ? "
now that you know there is an updated part to replace the badly designed previous one , write the part# on paper , and hand it over to them.
REQUEST they install them , $50,000 + truck and " had to get permission to replace under warranty because of high cost" , ridiculous , thieves.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Their so called final word on the subject was to say they got one side stable, the other side was not fixable. It still wobbles.
Since I'm past the original warranty, I'm covered by the 3/3 CPO warranty. This part is not covered under the CPO warranty???
If I end up buying this repair, do I just need the bracket or do I need the light or both? I'm assuming it will be easy to do the swap myself.
Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
I am out of warranty and need to fix both sides. Is it just the lamp housing that need to be replaced or the lamp housing plus brackets so that it doesn't happen again? I saw on the previous page someone said lamps but then below it someone listed the brackets. Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I am out of warranty and need to fix both sides. Is it just the lamp housing that need to be replaced or the lamp housing plus brackets so that it doesn't happen again? I saw on the previous page someone said lamps but then below it someone listed the brackets. Thanks for the help in advance.
My Fog lights wobble as well and I found the best solution was I put HID bulbs in my reflector headlights and I have no need for fog lights anymore however I may fix with epoxy one day who knows

·
Registered
232 Posts
I could slap a band aid on it too but rather just fix now and not have to do it again later.

·
Registered
232 Posts
And HID's in reflectors in not legal.

·
Registered
106 Posts
There are some good options available for not a lot of money.
When mine fail the next time, that's what I'll get.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts