RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a limited 4x4 ecodiesel through Enterprise Fleet in early Feb and they are checking with Ram and as of today there is still no VIN assigned or change in status. They said Ram has a rail issue that is also delaying delivery of existing rams already made by 5-6 weeks. Sheesh!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I ordered a limited 4x4 ecodiesel through Enterprise Fleet in early Feb and they are checking with Ram and as of today there is still no VIN assigned or change in status. They said Ram has a rail issue that is also delaying delivery of existing rams already made by 5-6 weeks. Sheesh!
You ordered through a fleet sales company? Fleet production probably won't start until September so that could be the problem. If Enterprise Fleet cannot supply you with an order status code and a VON, you are in for a long wait.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I ordered on 4-15 and my truck is at random 100 point inspection stage and is scheduled for 2 pm 5-9 to get on the train .
Delivery to New Jersey holding facility on 5-15 . It must be the fleet issue

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Trucks are being delivered in as soon as 5 weeks. Most are in the 6~8 week rage. If you ordered in early Feb, you should have your truck. I would take the VON number, and contact SPP over on Ram Forumz. He will tell you if it's in the system, and if it is... why it hasn't been built.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Trucks are being delivered in as soon as 5 weeks. Most are in the 6~8 week rage. If you ordered in early Feb, you should have your truck. I would take the VON number, and contact SPP over on Ram Forumz. He will tell you if it's in the system, and if it is... why it hasn't been built.
2nd this. I bought mine end of April - had a VON the day I purchased -> and a VIN about 2 weeks later when allotments opened. Truck is currently in QA. I don't know how Fleet orders work - but if you ordered in February you should have received something by now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts