RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After our 6th trip out in our little toy hauler (3rd trip getting totally rained out) my wife and I have decided we want to go up to something with a little more interior space for these trips where it's too cold and rainy to hang out outside under the awning. We bought the trailer brand new in May of 2016, took it on 6 trips between WV & PA. The unit is like new, still has the plastic on the mattress in the front, the only signs of use are the scuffs on the ramps from loading the ATV's. Asking $13k.

trailer (1).jpg

177ORVBH.jpg

Unit has pretty much everything you would need, full bathroom, two bunks, 1 queen bed, dinette that converts to additional bed, propane furnace, 11,000btu low profile A/C, fridge/freezer, microwave, two burner stove, kitchen sink, exterior shower, 6 gallon hot water heater, LED lights, AM/FM bluetooth stereo with interior & exterior speakers, rear mounted RVQ BBQ grill, 15" wheels with offroad tires, 4000lbs UVW, 7400lb GVW. Fits two full sized ATV's. Will post pics of the interior when i can.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much tongue weight with two ATV's up front? Heck, my Polaris weighs like 800 lbs dry.
Honestly, I don't know, it's pretty significant, but i got 1200lb WDH bars and they do a pretty good job leveling the truck out, I usually only need about 20psi in the airbags to make it sit perfectly level.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts