RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thanks for the link, I copied it and it keeps coming up with invalid file?? Not sure what I am doing wrong. I am pasting it in the first URL space under the signature. Is that the right spot?
No, don't copy the link I placed in my earlier response. Log on to your Fuelly account and then click on your vehicle name on the left side of the page. On the next page, look for the "badge" icon and click it - see picture below

Fuelly Page Badge.jpg

Next, copy the URL in the large or small banner box and place this in a link in your your "signature" on this forum. This means you'll need to click the icon circled in the picture below first while your cursor is on an empty line in your signature.

Signature Icons.jpg

Copy the URL into the dialogue box that pop's up. See circled section in picture below:

Dialogue Box.jpg

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a way to search within our forum to see who has the highest FUELLY recording? I've seen a few folks in the upper middle twenties (MPG), but no 30-34 mpg:p

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you go to Fuelly's site you can select "Research Vehicles" and use filters to get whatever can/equipment you want to look at. Play with it as there are quite a few EDs on there. Some getting 27+ MPG. You can then drill down to the individual vehicles and see each fuel up. It's pretty cool stuff.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am a complete tard when it comes to this computer stuff. I think I have followed the previous directions exactly but still can't get the fuelly stats to show up. When I go to my settings it shows up in the edit signature portion but not in my posts. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
THIS FORUM IS FANTASTIC!!!! You guys discuss all the truck topics AND can walk me through computer pitfalls with the fuelly badges. Can you do two fuelly badges because I just got the GDE tune and might start " farlee3 hot tuned" comparison?
Try it! If you name it different & maybe use a different e-mail & username on Fuely, it should work (in theory).

21 - 40 of 62 Posts