RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Forum and I'm loving my new eco diesel.
I switched from a Toyota Tundra so I saw extreme fuel milage gains with this new truck. The air suspension is awesome and I am really liking all the adjusments.

Its nice to see a forum directed specifically for this truck and engine, I am looking forward to learning and contributing to the community.:cool:

·
Registered
273 Posts
New to the Forum and I'm loving my new eco diesel.
I switched from a Toyota Tundra so I saw extreme fuel milage gains with this new truck. The air suspension is awesome and I am really liking all the adjusments.

Its nice to see a forum directed specifically for this truck and engine, I am looking forward to learning and contributing to the community.:cool:

Welcome. Sounds like we have the same model and trim level. It's been nine weeks and 3,500 miles for thus far and I love this truck. Search this forum and you'll find all things related to mods and accessories. Post some pictures of your new ride too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had It a week today and already put over 2000 kms on it (still on my 2nd tank of fuel by the way)

photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Wow, it's very BLUE! Makes your trailer look bland. ;) Enjoy!

What lake is that?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is called Jarvis lake, by Hinton Alberta.Definatly going camping there this summer.

And yes it is a very nice blue, definatly catches peoples eyes

·
Registered
730 Posts
Is this color the True Blue Pearl or Blue Streak Pearl color? I was sold on two tone but that looks so good I'm not sure now.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Speaking of blue, a recent study reported by Colourful mind games: do blue objects really feel colder? (Science Alert) found that when we look at blue objects we expect them to be cooler than red ones, but when we touch them they feel warmer. Perception is strange. I love blue colors but my wife nixed anything that stood out too much on such a large vehicle.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is blue streak pearl. It really caught my eye on the lot and stood out from all the other trucks, Almost bought the same truck but with a hemi and no air suspension but while I was there the ecodiesel was being unloaded from the delivery truck so I jumped at it right away and secured it before PID photo 1.JPG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts