RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From 2015 ED w/ 3.55 rear axle. Original tune with engine brake option only. The injector codes will need to be updated with AlphaOBD for your truck. Asking $550 shipped.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately, I don’t have a android device so I can’t. There are awesome tutorials on this forum. It’s super easy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still available if you want it. I also have a fuel filter tool I will throw in if you buy it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I picked one up that will be pre-programmed, sorry.

I looked at all that was involved with the programming and didn't want to take a chance on screwing something up that I couldn't undo.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How would I do the injectors? I’ve been imeyeballing the Mx+
have iPhone pros, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro and a windows laptop. Someone mentioned not having an android phone..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
we
How would I do the injectors? I’ve been imeyeballing the Mx+
have iPhone pros, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro and a windows laptop. Someone mentioned not having an android phone..
I wish I could help. I’m not good with computers. Hopefully someone can chime in.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m trying to figure it out but I think I want it. I know it’s 3.55 like mine and it’s their hot tune which was their most powerful correct? Anything else you asked or had done on the tune other than engine break, no high idle?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts