RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
You won't be disappointed. Get the mx+ and alfaobd for your windows laptop and you all set to change vin and injector codes....

·
Registered
2014 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, GDE Hot Tune, Rebel front end conversion.
293 Posts
I’m trying to figure it out but I think I want it. I know it’s 3.55 like mine and it’s their hot tune which was their most powerful correct? Anything else you asked or had done on the tune other than engine break, no high idle?
They had a more powerful tune called the super tune which was a full delete. It’s rare and would also affect engine longevity. The engine break is nice. What’s your climate like? The high idle is only really necessary in the colder states.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I’m trying to figure it out but I think I want it. I know it’s 3.55 like mine and it’s their hot tune which was their most powerful correct? Anything else you asked or had done on the tune other than engine break, no high idle?
It it the original hot tune with emissions intact. The only option I got was the engine brake. No high idle, oil pressure, off road options.
It worked great on my truck for years. If I still had it, I would have continued to use it.

·
Premium Member
5,339 Posts
You won't be disappointed. Get the mx+ and alfaobd for your windows laptop and you all set to change vin and injector codes....
There are MUCH more affordable options than the MX+.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts