RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Selling a GDE Tuned ECM from my 2018 EcoDiesel that I recently sold. Purchased brand new from GDE in July, 2019. This is the pre-EPA tune which disables the EGR. Has 13,000 miles of use on it and works perfect. Super easy using the AlfaOBD app to program to your truck and I can assist with that if needed, but there is plenty of instructions on our forum. Never been to the dealer and never been flashed.

3.92 Gear Ratio
Hot Tune
Engine Braking
Regen Messaging

I seriously forgot how lame the stock tune was until I removed the GDE and drove the truck with the stock ECM. Wow.......

$650 shipped to continental U.S.

Thanks.
Scott

IMG_4838.JPG IMG_4839.JPG IMG_4840.JPG

Reactions: Dennisvab

·
Registered
6 Posts
Selling a GDE Tuned ECM from my 2018 EcoDiesel that I recently sold. Purchased brand new from GDE in July, 2019. This is the pre-EPA tune which disables the EGR. Has 13,000 miles of use on it and works perfect. Super easy using the AlfaOBD app to program to your truck and I can assist with that if needed, but there is plenty of instructions on our forum. Never been to the dealer and never been flashed.

3.92 Gear Ratio
Hot Tune
Engine Braking
Regen Messaging

I seriously forgot how lame the stock tune was until I removed the GDE and drove the truck with the stock ECM. Wow.......

$650 shipped to continental U.S.

Thanks.
Scott
This will work for a 2017 yes?
If so, I'll take it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it will work on a 2017. I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What did you replace your truck with?
We bought a bigger camper and went to a 2500. I'm going to miss the gas mileage, no doubt.

Reactions: Bravo2
1 - 9 of 9 Posts