RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my Trans flash tool that is no longer locked to my trucks VIN and has been erased following GDE's instructions.

Includes original box, cables, and all documentation. Used two times Lol.

Asking $150.00 or best offer. Includes shipping to the lower 48.

Edit: As an afterthought If you are not in the USA, GDE might be able to offer you the trans tune at a reduced rate since I already paid for it and erased it. I know they do this with the engine tune. Please check with GDE to confirm if you are interested in the flash tool. Thanks.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm selling my Trans flash tool that is no longer locked to my trucks VIN and has been erased following GDE's instructions.

Includes original box, cables, and all documentation. Used two times Lol.

Asking $150.00 or best offer. Includes shipping to the lower 48.

Edit: As an afterthought If you are not in the USA, GDE might be able to offer you the trans tune at a reduced rate since I already paid for it and erased it. I know they do this with the engine tune. Please check with GDE to confirm if you are interested in the flash tool. Thanks.
Do we know if GDE is able to sell the trans tune to someone in the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. C'mon folks let's not rule out GDE. They are coming back as strong as ever.

Here's the latest news direct from GDE

"We hope to have CARB/EPA certified engine and trans tunes within 3 months. We are technically mostly done with the development, but need paperwork from CARB to proceed with the emission lab testing. That is the very expensive part. The trans tune will certify without needing any changes. The engine tune has been modified a bit, but most features are unchanged, drive ability and fuel economy improvements are still intact. It will still solve all the issues with factory calibration."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts