RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,
I have installed the GDE hot tune and transmission tune. I also kept the original ECU. Now, a year later, I'm trying to uninstall the transmission tune. So I open up the GDE FlashScan3 User Console and connect the FlashScan device to the PC with a USB cable. However, the user console does not "see" the FlashScan and I get the "Connecting to device" message without anything happening.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I would contact GDE but they seem to be out of business...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Folks,
I have installed the GDE hot tune and transmission tune. I also kept the original ECU. Now, a year later, I'm trying to uninstall the transmission tune. So I open up the GDE FlashScan3 User Console and connect the FlashScan device to the PC with a USB cable. However, the user console does not "see" the FlashScan and I get the "Connecting to device" message without anything happening.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I would contact GDE but they seem to be out of business...
GDE isn't out of business. I just talked with them through email. Maybe call or email, give them time to reply.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm glad to hear, I hope all the best to them, couldn't be happier with their engine/transmission tune setup.
Hey, glad to hear it's the cable.

I don't represent GDE at all.

GDE - told me they are holding back on our tunes. Waiting on how the EPA crap turns out.

I'd expect the trans tune shouldn't be impacted, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GDE - told me they are holding back on our tunes. Waiting on how the EPA crap turns out.

I'd expect the trans tune shouldn't be impacted, but I'm not sure.

What do you mean they are holding back on the engine tune? No more sales?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts