RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its about time I share my experience with the GDE hot tune and trans tune. I know there is tons of positive posts about this but I figure I will share anyway.

I had this done Dec 2018 I drove to the shop, people there were excellent, took no time at all to do the tuning and I was on my way.
I got the truck tuned just over 100k km.
I felt the difference in the truck before I left the lot. It makes it feel so much better. Engine feels more powerful and responsive and the transmission feels like it should. Firm shifts and no hunting for gears. Fuel economy has improved. Nothing bad to say at all!
I do send in oil on occasion for oil analysis. And after the tune the wear has decreased and the oil condition has improved quite a bit.
The result you can't go wrong with this tuning.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Its about time I share my experience with the GDE hot tune and trans tune. I know there is tons of positive posts about this but I figure I will share anyway.

I had this done Dec 2018 I drove to the shop, people there were excellent, took no time at all to do the tuning and I was on my way.
I got the truck tuned just over 100k km.
I felt the difference in the truck before I left the lot. It makes it feel so much better. Engine feels more powerful and responsive and the transmission feels like it should. Firm shifts and no hunting for gears. Fuel economy has improved. Nothing bad to say at all!
I do send in oil on occasion for oil analysis. And after the tune the wear has decreased and the oil condition has improved quite a bit.
The result you can't go wrong with this tuning.
Awesome review, thanks for sharing the experience.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good review. I have had my tune in for about 2 weeks. Love it and just finished a 600 mile trip. Better mileage, pick up and drivability.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts