RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, GDE Hot Tune, Rebel front end conversion.
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ram 1500 Ecodiesel Hot Tune, June 2019. This will work on the 2014-2019

-Oil Pressure Sensing: Yes
-Off-road Tuning: No
-High Idle: Yes
-Engine Braking: Yes
-Regen Message: Yes
-Ram 1500 Axle Ratio: 3.55
-Ram 1500 Model Year: 2015

The oil pressure sensor, wiring, and instructions are included. The injector codes and vin will have to be changed by a program like AlphaOBD. If you can get me a picture of your injector codes and vin, I can change them for you. I had a few ecm’s for the ecodiesel, this is my last one. I just installed a GDE off-road tune.
Price is $750 shipped to the lower 48 states. I accept cash app, or PayPal friends and family.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
@reecegr you were looking for someone who can update the codes for you this is what you are looking for.

Good Luck

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The injector codes are located on a cover on the front of the engine. Please see this thread for a picture.

If your injectors have ever been replaced these will not be valid, and you would need to read them by physically reading them from each injector.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ran the VIN yesterday afternoon and found the build sheet. It shows 3.55, which works for me (y)

Once I send you the VIN and codes, you re-program it and send it to me...is it just plug and play from there on?
Yes I will reprogram the vin and injector codes. Once you install the ecm there is nothing further to do other than enjoy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts